We understand that you might get unhappy with our products, no worries, if your purchase is not digital, we definitely can figure something out.
How does it work?
- The first thing you need to do once you receive a product that you are not satisfied with, is to make sure that the package is at its original condition not damaged or scratched along with purchase invoice.
- Make sure books are not torn, shredded, or have any tilted/missing covers and/or pages.
- Make sure audiovisual materials (CDs, DVDs …. etc.) and other course materials are not scratched, broken and/or damaged.
- Call our courier agent to arrange the pickup of your returned/exchanged package. Unless package is damaged in transit or if you receive wrong order, you will be charged with shipping fees that will be deducted from the refunded amount.
- Books, disks and other course materials along with the original package unharmed may be returned within 3 days of receiving the shipment for a refund issued as per the bank policy at the same method you used to buy the product (bank account, credit card, debit card, prepaid card……etc.).
- Books, disks and other course materials along with the original package unharmed may be returned within 3 days of receiving the shipment for an exchange issued to you after 7 working days and up to a limit of 10 days at the same billing address you provided in the purchase form.
- Refunding the collected amount on behalf of 3rd parties depends solely on the service provider’s return and exchange policies. In order to process a refund/exchange successfully, customers are mandated to provide the payment slip of the 3rd party along with the invoice generated by Brands Education.
- Items with defects or wrong order will be replaced within 3 working days, however, for you to be eligible for a defects refund:
- Items must remain free of scratches or signs of misuse.
- Original packaging box must be available.
- User manual, accessories, and any additional components must be returned as well.